Terms of Service
- Prices are subject to change based on demand. Do not hesitate to contact me for price calculation.
- I have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Currency accepted is either USD or EUR and can be paid through PayPal.
- You can make payment either 100% upfront or split 50% upfront and 50% after design approval.
- Don’t send me any payment before I have requested you to do so.
Process and Delivery
- The time it takes to finish your order varies depending on the complexity of the piece
- Once the order is finished you will receive the full-resolution image in the formats we have agreed upon in advance. Note that there is no physical product.
- You get 3 rounds of changes included in the price.
- A fee will be added for any other changes.
- The amount of the extra charge depends on the change you want me to make and is usually based on an hourly wage.
- For digital painting I make major changes only until I move to coloring and final touches!
Copyright and Usage
I, Maresanka (the artist):
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund the order at any time for any reason.
- I retain all copyrights over the artwork.
- I will NOT profit further from the artwork unless you (the customer) break any of the terms.
- I reserve the right to post the artwork online, in my portfolio as well as on social media.
You (the customer):
- You may upload the artwork on any website and social channels.
- You may NOT make profits from the piece (reselling, redistributing, uploading to Print-on-demand services, make prints, etc.)
- You may NOT alter the artwork without my (the artist’s) consent.
- You retain the rights to the intellectual property (IP).
- You may NOT use the commissioned artwork for commercial purposes (except banner ads, print and logos).
- In some cases, the commercial rights to the image may be purchased.
The following is considered copyright infringement:
- Claiming the artwork as your own
- Making profits from the piece
- Altering the artwork without my consent
Cancellation and Refund policy
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the order.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your order, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your order before I started it, you can get a full refund.
- If you are getting a refund, do not request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
- If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund you will lose all rights to the piece and I will have the full right to profit further from it in any way. I will decline the chargeback and supply Paypal with our conversations in which we talk about the order as evidence that I have completed work for you. Furthermore, you will be blacklisted for ordering from me again.